IQVIA's regional UK Real World Solutions (RWS) team covers offerings including HEOR, HTA, database studies and primary data collection studies. Our team is fast-growing and highly successful, focusing on delivering tangible results to clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. We leverage world-class scientific capabilities and unrivalled proprietary datasets to support our clients with deep insights to guide strategic decisions, and robust evidence to support scientific publications and regulatory/payer submissions.
Our HEOR mission is to be the market leading practice in the UK, seen by clients as their go-to partner for bringing their most commercially important and scientifically innovative medicines to market.
HEOR analysts in the Real World Solutions team work flexibly across HEOR projects and real world data studies. They support senior staff in project delivery and business development opportunities. Key responsibilities include:
- Produce materials relating to live projects, with support from other team members where appropriate (e.g., PowerPoint slides for client meetings, components of study documentations)
- Develop your project management skills through client liaison and collaboration with senior project managers
- Develop your knowledge of Real World offerings and databases to support projects and business development opportunities.
- Conduct desk research on therapy areas, drugs, methodological approaches to support proposal development with senior colleagues.
The role is UK based but with flexibility regarding location in the UK and frequency of office and home working.
The successful candidate
We are looking for proactive individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Candidates should have a strategic mindset, and the ability to identify potential issues and suggest solutions is a valued quality. Previous experience with consulting methodologies or techniques would aid with this however is not essential, IQVIA will provide relevant training.
The role requires Analysts to work flexibly across multiple projects. Strong organisational skills, time management and attention to detail are important to ensure that Analysts can complete their assigned work to agreed deadlines and to a consistently high standard.
The ideal applicant should have good interpersonal skills and the ability to establish relationships with both internal team members and clients. Good communications skills and the ability to demonstrate this through slide deck development, report writing, and presentations is a bonus. This role will not involving in-depth Health Economics modelling .
Below list is a guide of skills rather than a checklist; if you share IQVIA's passion for driving healthcare innovation and feel like you would be a good fit for the role we would encourage you to apply.
Hard skills and experience:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (e.g., life sciences, chemistry, engineering etc)
- Desirable - A postgraduate degree in a relevant field (e.g., Health Economics, HTA, Healthcare Policy, Public Health) and/or relevant work experience/internships.
- Some knowledge of HEOR methodologies (e.g., medical writing, economic modelling, analysis of Real World economic evidence, utility measurement, costing studies).
Personal characteristics and soft skills:
- Proactive - able to identify tasks and work independently
- Personable - able to build relationships based on mutual respect with internal and external stakeholders
- Organised - able to manage time across multiple simultaneous projects/proposals
- Enthusiastic - with a real passion for healthcare and life sciences
- Self-aware - and ready to work on improving both your strengths and weaknesses
Our commitment to you
IQVIA is committed to your professional growth in the healthcare industry. New joiners will be paired with a more experienced hire in our 'buddy' system to offer support and advice in an informal setting as well as training opportunities.
Diversity and inclusiveness
At IQVIA we foster an inclusive workplace that values diversity and equity and is an equal opportunities employer.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com