Health Information Technician - Medical Records / Credentialing
Performs functions related to the timeliness and completeness of medical records, inclusive of tracking medical records, filing, and retrieval of protected health information. Cross-trained in the release of information function and inquiries.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in Health information or credentialing department preferred
- Knowledge of HIPAA and Joint Commission standards preferred
rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 50,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.