IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for a candidate with clinical background and with HTA, CRO or HEOR experience.
- Perform the following checks in multiple languages.
- Weekly HTA agency (HTA reports & Agency characteristics and policies)
- Weekly Regulatory Agency (new approvals or licence extensions / withdrawals)
- Quarterly check for major changes in Country Data & Country characteristics
- Identify new entry/update (Country, HTA agency, Regulatory Agency)
- Create / update a country policy and pricing record
- Make annual update to country records
- Check clinical evidence for existing up to date clinical record
- Check for existing technology; disease (sub-)type
- Create/update regulatory record
- Create/update country pricing records (EU5 & US)
- Create/update HTA / clinical record
- Clinical or healthcare and preferably health economics experience of at least 2-3 years
- Fluent in written and spoken form in German and English or Swedish or Dutch on fluent level
- Apply clinical research expertise to provide project related assistance across complex and multiple project(s), sites and project teams.
- Create and maintain relevant project documents/ trackers
- Good software and computer skills, including MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Good leadership skills
- Good planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies with a high awareness and understanding of cultural differences
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.