Benign Hematology Physician Opportunity
100% Outpatient- No Hospital Rounding
Las Vegas, Nevada- Entertainment Capital
This network of nearly 150 centers is looking for a hematologist to join their multidisciplinary team. Located in the Entertainment Capital of the World, our physicians enjoy a flexible schedule, low patient volume, and a great work-life balance. Apply today to be a part of our growing team!
- 100% outpatient position with no inpatient responsibilities- Competitive Salary!
- Benign Hematology opportunity with a focus on bleeding disorders and blood diseases
- Quality of life position- Flexible work schedule and manageable patient volume
- Comprehensive care model- Work with a team of physical therapists, nurses, pharmacists, and social workers
- Brand new facility with state-of-the-art equipment, ample office space, exam rooms, and an onsite infusion suite
- Extensive benefits package including, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k and 457(b) retirement plans, student loan assistance, signing bonus, relocation assistance, CME, and more!
Las Vegas is a city that needs no introduction! Beyond the casinos, hotels, and neon lights, lies a city that has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in. With over 2 million residents, Las Vegas has a low cost of living with a thriving economy making it the perfect place to practice and live!
- Soak up the sun with over 300 days of sunshine, red rocks that dot the sky, and blue skies that energize the city!
- An outdoor lover’s dream: enjoy hitting the green at over 70 golf courses, hiking at Death Valley National Park, boating on Lake Mead, skiing in Lee Canyon, or horseback riding through Red Rock Canyon.
- World-class shopping, Michelin Star restaurants, museums, musicals, NFL, NHL, WNBA, and NASCAR- You name it, Las Vegas has it!
- Located only a few hour's drive from San Diego, Phoenix, and Los Angeles but much more affordable!
- No state income tax, no school taxes, and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home's value.
Job ID: JN -052022-26650