Are you a licensed school social worker looking for a full-time position with an all-high school population? We have an immediate opening for a high school about 25 miles south of the city of Chicago that will last through this school year and possibly beyond. So, if you are a licensed school social worker looking for a great new position, this may be the one for you!
* Must be a licensed school social worker with the school social work endorsement
* Daily hours will be from 7:45-3:30 ( 7.5 paid hours per day) or 37.5 hours weekly
* You will work with an all high school population on your caseload
* Caseload is 25 students with IEP's and 504's
* You will begin asap and work until June 16, 2022, and possibly beyond (ESY and/or the next SY 2022-2023 if desired)
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master's Degree in social work with a PEL or Type 73 with the school social work endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Job ID : JO-2112-10327