In Home Autism Instructor
As a Trellis autism instructor, you will work under the supervision of one of our experienced Case Managers and gain experience using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Provide one-on-one support with community independence, daily living and recreation/leisure--all non academic life skill goals
- Flexible schedules; afternoon, evening and weekend shifts
- Opportunities available throughout Maryland including Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, Howard and Talbot counties
- Ability to advance into other roles at Trellis
- Great foundation for a career in special education and related fields
- Above minimum wage starting pay rate
- Participation in the company 401K plan
This is an exceptional opportunity to do meaningful work that makes a difference!
- H. S. Diploma or GED is required; some college preferred.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age.
- Possess at least 100 hours of experience (working,volunteer or personal) in the field of autism or developmental delays.
- Have proof of current auto insurance, valid unexpired driver's license and reliable transportation.
Trellis Services offers a competitive hourly rate, training, and professional development. A pre-employment criminal background check and motor vehicle report is required.
Trellis Services/Learn It Systems is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.