Home Health Aide - $16/00/hr
Our Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants have a number of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Providing friendly, caring companionship!
- Helping your client with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Monitoring and documenting your client's condition, ensuring your client's safety at all times.
- Providing housekeeping and laundry services
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks
- Meeting clients at appointments as needed
- Running errands as needed / Shopping for food, personal items, etc.
- Assisting with the planning and facilitation of creative and diverse therapeutic recreational programs and encourage member participation.
- Serving meals and assisting with feeding
- Ensuring our clients know they are in a loving, caring and understanding environment - and bring a smile to our clients' faces!
Our Home Health Aids / Certified Nursing Assistants will have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
- Current Home Health Aid and/or CNA certification.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of one-year full-time equivalent experience preferred.
- Prior experience working with seniors and/or adults with special needs preferred.
- This is a very physical job -
we are ACTIVE Day
after all! As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Push, pull, lift, transfer, pivot at least 50 pounds.
- Sit, Stand and/or Walk up to 8 hours a day
- Successful results of background check, motor vehicle report, drug testing and any other state specific requirements
- Proof of vehicle registration and insurance are required
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to participate in benefits programs, including:
- Paid Time Off ("PTO")
- Medical/Vision/Dental - if 30+ hours per week after one year of service
- And the pleasure of working in a