PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children.
Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve. With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
If you are a Speech Language-Pathologist and you have the passion and desire to help children achieve their highest potential, then this is the place for you! Come and work for an established home health agency in the eastern area of Dallas, TX, with the coverage needed near Richardson, Garland, and Mesquite. A Speech-Language Pathologist is needed to start as soon as possible.
* You need experience with feeding and supervision if possible or one or the other
* You will be treating kiddos with diagnoses such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cognitive/Memory Deficits, Developmental Delays, Downs Syndrome, Learning Deficits, Voice Disorders, etc....
* You will travel between several areas near Richardson, Garland and Mesquite, TX
* You will work full time and possibly supervise a CF
* 100% home health position treating kiddos from birth to 20
Qualifications: You will hold a Master's Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same). May accept a CF with the right experience
Great pays and benefits available
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/ahc