Our client located in Beautiful Arizona is seeking a Permanent Director of Accounting/Controller. This with a small state-of-the-art not-for-profit Hospital. CPA or CMA preferred. 4 years of accounting experience within the healthcare industry, 2+ years of leadership experience is required. Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related field is required.
Live in one of the fastest growing cities in Arizona. Area is famous for its world class fishing and hunting opportunities. Enjoy thousands of acres of National Forest land as well as over 50 lakes and streams in the area. Also well known for hiking, camping, biking and skiing!
They are offering a generous compensation package!
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- 4 years of accounting experience within the healthcare industry
- 2+ years of leadership experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related field is required.
- Responsible for directing accounting and financial services, including general accounting functions, payroll, and accounts payable.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all financial related data for the organization and protecting the assets of the organization by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing compliance with internal financial controls.
- Guides financial decisions by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting accurate and timely financial data in accordance to GAAP to all levels of management within the organization.
- Also responsible for complying with a variety of regulatory report requirements and the coordination of various audits.
- Assist with reconciling cash and AR accounts.
For more information on this Permanent Director of Accounting/Controller role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.