Location- New Haven County.. Nestled in Eastern Connecticut this city includes rural country areas, suburban neighborhoods, and historic districts. This area provides a low cost of living relative to large metropolitan areas and breathtaking coastline being within 80 miles from New York, NY, 40 miles from Hartford, CT and 20 minutes to the coast.
Facility: Non-profit hospital-owned, multi-specialty group
Opportunity: Hospitalist- Advanced Practitioner (NP or PA) to join our group, providing quality care in a hospital-based setting .
- Provide direct care to hospitalized patients, including diagnosis and treatment.
- Conduct daily hospitalist rounds on all patients admitted to the service.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am – 7pm, with 7 on/7 off rotation.
- Swing shift, 4pm – 12am, M-F
- Seeking permanent not locums or temp-perm candidates.
- Minimum 3 year’s APRN/PA experience and minimum of 1 year experience in-patient setting.
- Patients’ Volume- 12 – 14
- 1 Year experience in an inpatient setting is preferred
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity.
- Provider will also share in bonus awards from based on participation in quality or utilization programs from various insurers.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.