Housekeeper/Security/Maintenance - Per Diem
Come join the team at Copley Woodlands!
This role would be for a 4pm-11pm shift every other weekend.
Responsible for performing security, maintenance duties, and light cleaning of common rooms at Copley Woodlands. Compliance with all applicable State and Federal laws, regulations, and policies governing the provision of health care.
All Copley Hospital new hires are required to have received a COVID vaccination upon hire
- Responsible for performing maintenance type duties such as but not limited to shoveling, changing light bulbs, etc. at Copley Woodlands
- Responsible for Housekeeping services in the common areas
- Responsible for the safety and security of the residents.
- Responsible for answering all incoming resident calls after normal office hours.
- Responsible for the overall safety and security of the resident
- H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Ability to assess situations and make quick decisions under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with variety of people.