- Critical Care Nurse
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Contract position to start ASAP
- Night & Day Shifts
- 8-13-week contracts with option to extend
- 12-hour shifts:
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Initiating an ongoing systematic assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the patients/families.
- Interpreting assessment data and information to develop a nursing care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis, nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals and discharge planning.
- Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of rehabilitation goals.
- Assuring that documents in the medical record are complete, factual, accurate and timely.
- RN positions require one to two years of experience in a Critical Care(Critical Illness recovery) setting
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
- Proof of right to work in the United State
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
Job Type: Contract
• Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, , Critical illness, , Critical Care, CCU RN, CCU, Critical care nurse