Infection Preventionist Nurse (IP) - Infection Control
Long-term care facility
HealthCare Recruiters International is currently seeking a full-time Infection Control Nurse, RN, for the Atlanta, GA area. This position offers one the opportunity to join a seasoned and established non-profit system. This organization has multiple senior communities serving the metro Atlanta area. This position will be responsible for their 96 Bed Long Term Care facility.
- IP RN will develop plans to prevent spreading diseases throughout the facility.
- IP will analyze infection data and track trends.
- IP will develop protocols for compliance with CDC.
- IP will decrease infection rates within the facility.
- IP will provide education to staff on prevention and control of infections and diseases.
- Participate in quality assurance.
INFECTION CONTROLE NURSE, IP, REQUIREMENT:
- Current Georgia RN nursing license.
- Certification by the Certification Board for Infection Control, APIC or Statewide Program for Infection Control and Epidemiology (SPICE) preferred.
- 2 years’ experience, minimum, in long term care or other infection control related environments.
- Excellent clinical skills.