JOB-2627811: An infectious disease physician is needed to join a growing practice. There is a dedicated NP who helps with inpatient and outpatient follow ups. There will be teaching opportunities for family practice residency program during infectious disease rotation. There will also be an opportunity for antimicrobial stewardship leadership, and clinical research. Enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm. There will also be a 1:3 call. Come join a full scope practice with a referral base that spans 3 states. H-1B visas can be supported, and 2020 and 2021 fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation reimbursement, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2627811.
- 80% inpatient and 20% outpatient
- Full scope practice with strong referral base
- Monday - Friday with 1:3 call
- Clinical research opportunities available
- Opportunity for antimicrobial stewardship leadership
- Teaching opportunities available also
- 2020 and 2021 fellows welcome to apply
- Comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail