JOB-2635735: An exciting infectious disease opportunity is now available at an established practice in Oregon due to growth. Come join 2 other ID physicians and see only ID patients in the clinic and hospital. Work Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or similar hours, and shar a 1:3 call. The ideal candidate will be board certified and experienced, or a 2020 ID fellowed physician that can start in 2020.
This opportunity has an excellent base salary plus bonus incentives. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/CME time, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and possible loan repayment assistance.
You will enjoy working in this beautiful western Oregon community that is an easy drive to the coast, mountains, and the Portland metro area.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2635735.
- Join 2 ID physicians in an established program
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule
- See only infectious disease patients
- Inpatient and outpatient consultations as well as follow-ups
- Opportunity to work with medical students and residents
- Excellent base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package
- Beautiful western Oregon community
- Easy drive to the coast, mountains, and Portland metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail