AMN Revenue Cycle Solutions is seeking an Inpatient Remote Auditor with University Teaching Facility experience. Under indirect supervision, is responsible for
Inpatient: accurate Auditing of all inpatient medical records including; DRG, Diagnoses and Procedures, working from the appropriate documentation in the medical record.
Responsibilities and duties include and are not limited to:
- Reviews Inpatient Medical Record Coding for accuracy of documentation, Diagnoses, Procedures and MS DRG
- Maintains a working knowledge of ICD-10-CM/PCS coding principles, governmental regulations, official coding guidelines, and third-party requirements regarding documentation and billing
- Assures that all services documented in the patient's chart are coded with appropriate ICD-10-CM codes. When services/diagnoses are not documented appropriately, seeks to attain proper documentation in a timely manner according to facility standards.
- Ability to maintain average productivity standards
- Communicates audit results both verbally and in writing using Excel Spreadsheet
- Auditor must maintain their current professional credentials
- All other work duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Requires one of the following coding credentials: AHIMA (RHIA, RHIT, CCS)
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in Inpatient medical auditing
- Minimum of Ten (10) years' experience in Inpatient medical coding
- Working knowledge of ICD-10-CM
SALARY AND BENEFITS:r
- Smart Phone
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long/Short term disability Insurance.
- Paid Association Dues Paid
- Educational Benefits
AMN Revenue Cycle Solutions is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
Apply today and one of our team members will be in touch to help you find the role that best fits your skills and goals.
Becoming an AMN Healthcare nurse gives you the incredible opportunity to explore new cities, gain critical nursing career experience, and earn a highly competitive salary-but the perks don't stop there. There are many additional benefits to enjoy through travel nursing jobs, including:
- Premium health benefits for you and your family
- Access to the largest network of facilities and providers in the country
- Industry-leading clinical team support
- Licensure assistance
- 401k matching
- Free CEUs
About the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
In this playground of palm trees and year-round sunshine, wedged between snow-capped mountains and sun-kissed beaches, Los Angeles beckons with its laid-back attitude, high-energy fun and urban adventures. This bustling city is a great place to indulge in the California lifestyle, catch soft ocean breezes, explore miles of beautiful sandy beaches, shop to your heart's content and enjoy all that this West Coast metropolis has to offer.