PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER (PMHNP) - SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Salt Lake Behavioral Health is a private free-standing 118 bed treatment center offering comprehensive services for adolescent, adult, and older adult patient populations. Programs offerings address general psychiatric and dual diagnoses treatment issues including substance abuse in addition to specialty treatment programs for military personnel.
Salt Lake Behavioral Health is conveniently located in Salt Lake City approximately 10 minutes each from the SLC airport and downtown area.
- Inpatient caseload will be mostly adolescent patients (12-17);
- Admissions evaluations & discharge activities;
- Daily care of assigned patients;
- Attend treatment team meetings;
- Monday-Friday, days only;
- Minimal weekend/call coverage;
- Manageable & sustainable daily caseload of up to 15 encounters per day;
- Independent contractor/1099 preferred;
- Employed/W-2 optional;
- Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner education training program;
- Utah License as a Psychiatric/Mental Health APRN or Psychiatric Mental Health Certified Nurse Specialist
- Board Certified (PMHCNS-BC) or ANCC American Nurses Credentialing Center- Psychiatric Designation.