Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a driven Inside Sales Specialist to find potential customers, generate leads, arrange targeted introductory calls, demos and trials. We will provide training to a high level to understand our solutions and be able to match this to a client's issues, our own USPs and how to deal with objections accordingly.
The primary purpose of this role is to focus on outbound calling with the objective of booking product demonstrations and closing business for our data solution. This contributes directly to top line revenue growth and also aims to enhance prospective relationships and increase the volume of quality customer touch points.
- Sourcing relevant companies
- Calling new business prospects
- Strive to meet and exceed all established call and revenue targets
- Customer interaction:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the client's business, challenges and strategy, in order to become partner of choice
- Developing and growing a network of key contacts across clients at all levels
Our ideal candidate will have
- Proven inside sales experience and a passion for new business sales
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing a high number of calls per day
- Thrive in a quick sales cycle environment
- Demonstrable skills in problem solving
- Ability to articulate a customer's issue by offering the best IQVIA solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to interpret and present complex concepts
- Proactive and accountable with the aim to always drive positive client satisfaction
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed
- Building strong and lasting relationships with customers
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.