- Provide accurate and timely insurance verifications for all HRF facilities.
- To manage the daily operation for all HRF insurance verifications
- Reports to Billing Coordinator
- Must work independently
- Must work from our office in Greenville, SC
These statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered a detailed description of work requirements that may be involved.
- Responsible for all HRF insurance verifications.
- Responsible for the tracking of insurance verifications.
- Responsible for review of billing info sheets for completeness and accuracy to include correct insurance and insurance verification forms.
- Responsible for the tracking of the billing info sheets, including follow up calls to ensure that the responsible party signatures are completed and on file.
- Responsible for subsequent or delinquent follow up billings and phone calls related to co-insurance and private pay claims.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of HRF resident files kept on site at HHI main office.
- Responsible for reviewing HRF resident files to be sure that necessary information is accounted for especially pertaining to insurance info.
- Identify denied claims due to insurance coverage and obtain the necessary paperwork related to these claims.
- Compile the necessary information related to the denied claims and track the progress of these claims.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and submission of reports required by management.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly billing documentation for Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance companies to ensure proper payment of funds.
- Responsible for accumulating & entering any necessary billing documentation into Carelink
- Responsible for the follow up with the therapists, rehab managers or area managers concerning billing issues, to ensure the timely preparation of HRF insurance verifications.
- Responsible for communication with customers concerning billing, collection and reconciliation of invoices.
- Requires formal knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and Third Party billing. Knowledge of data processing capabilities
- Basic understanding of requirements and regulations set forth by Medicare, and other related agencies.
- Communications often deal with sensitive, confidential issues aimed at collecting and reconciling various resident accounts.
- Must be able to clearly communicate their expertise concerning any number of billing issues, requiring advanced oral and written skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Recruiter : Email Address