Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - Travel - (ICU RN)
Job Description & Requirements
Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - (ICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D/N Pay Rate: $1409.00 - 1554.00
- The respected team members of this Intensive Care Unit (ICU) seek a compassionate, driven RN to join their ranks. As an addition to this elite team, you can expect to work with state-of-the-art equipment and utilize the very best patient care models. This position presents an excellent opportunity to provide optimal patient care while learning the latest technologies.- 300 bed facility using Cerner charting- We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center; home to a surgical weight loss program recognized by a national accrediting agency, Total Joint and Spine program and Stroke Center. We're also home to The Women's Center, Arizona's first freestanding, self-contained medical facility dedicated solely to the medical needs of women.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current AZ or Compact RN license
- ACLS, BLS
Arizona’s most beautiful and most livable city is the ideal destination for healthcare professionals in search of breathtaking vistas, painted-sky sunsets and quiet escapes. With the Santa Catalina Mountains as a backdrop, and the Sonoran Desert and national forest right on its doorstep, Tucson boasts one of the most dramatic settings in the Southwest.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care