JOB-2635774: A hospital in Maryland is seeking an internal medicine or family practice physician. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, with a 1 late evening per week, and a half-day Saturday once a month. There will also be a call will be 1:3. This is an outpatient position. You will work with a group of physicians and an NP. A Maryland license will be required for this position. Candidates must be board certified unless they are a residents..
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, STD, relocation reimbursement, and 403b and 457 retirement plans.
The town of Ocean View is located just 1 mile west of Bethany Beach and the Atlantic Ocean, and 1 mile south of the Indian River Bay at the mouth of Indian River. It is a largely suburban town with plenty of amenities and many lovely communities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2635774.
- Hospital-employed practice
- State-of-the-art hospital system
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 1, half-day Saturday per month
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive bonuses
- Malpractice paid
- Flexible hours within a 40-hour week
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail