Delights internal employees and stakeholders (field managers, leadership, ITA) with a high-touch and highly accountable internal mobility and referral process.
- Engages internal applicants (current employees) on all internal/external job postings via gr8 People (ATS/gr8) within agreed-upon SLAs.
- Facilitates initial candidate outreach, ensures proper documentation of communication, provides timely feedback to the internal employee as well as their direct manager.
- Ensures current employee job performance is at or above standard and confirms eligibility for transfer using existing mobility policy.
- Coordinates directly with ITA Recruiter and/or Field Manager for all interviews and ensures appropriate feedback.
- Campaigns to designated Hi-Po employees and proactively identifies internal talent for leadership/advancement/stretch opportunities.
- Employee advocate - balancing needs of the current business against the need for individual growth and innovation, focused on the simultaneous promotion of all interests.
- Produces training materials to engage current field leaders, internal associates and ITA on the mobility policy, best practices and overall guidelines.
- Produces how-to guides for easy access on where to locate internal opportunities and how to submit your application via gr8.
- Produces how-to guides for field managers on submitting existing internal employees to openings in gr8 and the steps necessary to generate an offer.
- Manages internal referral program including responsibility for ensuring candidate documentation in gr8 and appropriate referral source (employee) is captured.
- Facilitates initial candidate outreach, ensures proper documentation of communication, provides timely feedback to the internal employee as well as direct manager.
- Provides timely feedback to referring employees on the validity of candidates.
- Offers coaching on the employee referral process.
- Works with the Operations Team on best practices.
- Campaigns to internal referrals, keeping them engaged on current openings at Randstad.
- Educates field leadership on the referral program, policies, and procedures.
- Produces training and marketing material to educate existing employees on the how and the why of referrals along with tangible resources and step-by-step guides.
- 3+ years of talent management/talent engagement and/or high volume recruiting experience.
- Detail-oriented with a strong grasp of HR concepts/best practices and internal mobility policies and procedures.
- Diplomatic approach.
- Availability during normal business hours and potentially outside normal working hours as needed (due to coverage of several time zones).
- Familiar with all High-Level OpCos and/or has the ability to use relationships/influence to gain familiarity.
- Agility - able to pivot based on shifting business needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present to executive leadership with confidence and clarity.
- Entrepreneurial - strong desire to help shape a new role and provide constructive feedback along the way.
- Google Suite experience (specifically Calendar, Shared Drive and Google Sheets)
- gr8 People experience
Randstad is the #1 provider of HR services in the world!
They match smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor.
They use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide candidates with the best experience possible.
* Career Progression
* Generous Time Off
* Best in Class Health Coverage
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Paid Volunteer Day
* Wellness Plan
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Supplemental Insurance
* Health and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
* Pre-Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
* On-Demand Learning through Randstad University
* Employee Resource Groups
* Discounts on Everything from Computers to Cars