Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Technologist
The intraoperative monitoring team is seeking to hire qualified intra-operative monitoring candidates to join our organization and provide services in West Islip, NY. CNIM certification is preferred but we will consider training qualified applicants.
Salary: $95k - $120k/Annually DOE
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field
- Graduation from accredited IONM, EEG, or EP program
- At least 1 year in IONM preferred
- CNIM preferred, however CNIM eligible or graduation from a field-specific program will also be considered.
- Proficient in performing Somatosensory Evoked Potentials, EMG monitoring, Trans-Cranial Motor Evoked Potentials, and Pedicle Screw Stimulation (preferred).
- Independent and self-motivated while working in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced OR environment with professionalism.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and abilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage after 90 days. 401k after one year.
Medical Specialty: Neuro Surgery
- Monday to Friday (Days)
- No On-call
- No weekends
Experience: IOM: 2 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
License: CNIM (Preferred)
If you have an interest, please respond with your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this isn't a match for you personally, but you know of someone who may have an interest, we would appreciate the connection.