IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are part of the investigator payments group in EMEA - IPA are part of a global team in Asia and North America. Our purpose is to ensure we pay our investigator sites on time, accurately and as efficiently as possible. We are measured on our payment cycle times and work closely with various stakeholders who can influence the end to end process.
Under supervision, provide support enabling the accurate and timely payment administration to our network of project sites. Perform duties in accordance with Quintiles Finance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sarbanes-Oxley Controls and Unit Service Level agreements (if applicable).
- Managing a portfolio of projects and providing oversight on the entire process. Ability to form remote relationships with colleagues across the globe, consider indirect influences on your work and manage these.
- Highlighting aged invoices and financial risks - give reasons why for any delays
- Data quality control, ensuring batches are scheduled as per contracts and meeting the budgets
- Project reconciliations
- Payment cycle target trending - ensuring the studies are meeting the target for each step in the payment cycle
- Providing high level of customer service to internal project teams and assisting them in any project related issues by finding resolution. Ability to influence others and ensure that key actions are taken
- Track and report metric data flagging nonstandard issues to project teams / line manager
- Provide assistance to other team members as required, to ensure the group meets targets.
- Check that appropriate approvals are obtained for set up and payment process.
- Provide support and participate in teams handling various routine tasks.
- Provide standard reports and run KPI for the project teams
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- File appropriate documents.
Previous experience in systems would be an advantage however full training will be provided to the right candidate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good Analytical skills to interrupt data/metrics and drive actions
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work within procedures
- Ability to work within deadlines/under pressure
- Able to resolve problems
- High level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Not afraid to take responsibility and lead by example
- Good quality IT technical skills will be required to learn the Siebel system in use
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma with 3 years' experience; or equivalent education, training and experience.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1068503