Our client located along the Columbia River in Washington State is seeking a Laboratory Manager to join their leadership team. Enjoy a full-time permanent placement opportunity that offers a competitive compensation package and full benefits.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager:
- Maintains a positive work and growth environment for all lab employees by supporting planned change. Uses interpersonal skills to give constructive feedback/criticism in a nonjudgmental, positive and confidential manner.
- Provides technical services that are within in compliance with all legal, regulatory and policy requirements relevant to clinical role performed.
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science
- ASCP (or equivalent) certification
- At least 5 years of laboratory experience with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory/leadership role.
Benefits for the Laboratory Management Position:
- Full Benefits
- Excellent Compensation
- Relocation Assistance Possible
For more information on this Laboratory Manager role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.