You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
You're more than a strategic advisor. You're a trusted partner during the most exhilarating time in a client's company history: a launch. Backed with thorough industry insight and real work experience, you help clients launch products with confidence through thoughtful planning and flawless execution. Take the next step in your career as a Strategic Launch Consultant at Syneos Health.
This role can be based in Greater New York City or Boston
You'll join The Commercial Advisory Group within Syneos Health Consulting. You will help clients maximize the commercial value of their assets, portfolio, and organization while building excellence in the commercial organization. You will also help companies market and sell more effectively in an environment increasingly dominated by third-party payers. More specifically:
- Working with our premiere pharmaceutical clients, you will play a key role working to support the launch planning and management efforts across a variety of assets, indications and geographies.
- We are looking for candidates with strong project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide launch support in collaboration with product launch teams
- Support launch plan creation
- Prepare and present launch status reports and executive presentations
- Facilitate launch team meetings
- Provide daily launch project management for launch teams across assets, indications, and geographies, including managing and updating launch tools
- Coordinate with other Syneos Health Consulting launch team members to ensure consistency and best practice sharing across launches
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor's degree in business, life science, or other related field is required, or PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Project Management Professional (PMP).The ideal candidate will also have a Masters or Graduate degree
- 2 to 4 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical, life science or consulting industries
- Experience with launch management or execution of launch experience (marketing, advertising, branding, project management, program/product management, etc.).
- Will consider candidates with marketing and medical communications experience
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Effective meeting facilitation and strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, think critically and creatively
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to assess client needs and deliver high-quality effective communications
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to address issues in a professional and timely manner
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're a part of the big picture. We work hand in hand to guide pre-market development through post-market commercial strategy. Knowledge sharing across advisory groups unlocks the innovation and unique strategies our end-to-end commercialization projects require. Our collaborative mindset means every project is a chance to solve a new challenge, learn from your teammates, become better-rounded, and evolve your career.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)