Masters Prepared Therapist - LCSW, LPC, or LMFT
- Full-Time; Permanent.
- Relocation Assistance; Rural Nevada; Loan Forgiveness.
- 5000-7000 dollar sign on bonus
- New Graduates Welcome.
- COVID- FREE FACILITY!
Healthcare Recruiters International is currently seeking a Masters Prepared Therapist - LCSW, LPC, or LMFT for a life changing program for clients ages 12 – 18 2 hours North of Las Vegas, Nevada. Join a team dedicated to restoring families and great success stories.
- Therapist will work FT.
- Therapist will work Wednesday through Saturday 8 am – 6PM.
- Therapist will work transforming troubled teens with several conditions including trauma and substance abuse that are striving for individual worth and self esteem.
- Therapist will have a patient panel of 10 cases.
- Therapist will join three experienced Therapists, a RN, and a Staff - 7 day a week program.
- Therapist produces Therapy anytime, anywhere, for teens living in a Farm setting.
- Therapist will live near by the Ranch home on Private land and work with the Teens.
- Therapist will work with client’s family by providing progress updates and education.
- Therapist will join a small personal program creating an uninterrupted client experience.
- Therapist will work with each client for a minimum of six months.
- Therapist will join a welcoming team willing to train.
- Therapist can be Independently Licensed or obtain Supervising ours on the Farm.
LCSW / LPC / LMFT Requirements:
- Masters Degree.
- Ability to relocate.
- Ability to take a call.
- Dedication to making change in struggling families.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
LCSW / LPC / LMFT Compensation:
- 45,000 - 65,000K+.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Full comprehensive benefits.
- PTO, Holidays.
- Sign On- Bonus.
- Assistance getting Licensed.
About the Area:
- Live in Rural Nevada in Lincoln County that provides affordable county living just over two hours from Las Vegas.
- Work on a picturesque ranch in Northern Nevada Mountains.