SHARE THIS JOB
Hospital in Coastal Northern California is seeking a permanent Licensed Clinical Social Worker Manager. Master's in Nursing or Masters in Social Work or Social Welfare. 5+ years of case management or utilization management experience in a healthcare organization. 2+ years of experience in a supervisory role. Registered Nurse or licensed Clinical Social Worker in California.
Responsibilities of the LCSW Manager
- Manages the day to day operations of facility wide utilization, discharge planning and care coordination.
- Reviews cases regularly with staff; acts as clinical consultant regarding care management issues.
- Responsible for the recruitment, orientation, evaluation, counseling and disciplinary action of care management clinical and administrative staff.
- Performs daily clinical rounds and monthly audit of charts on care management activities.
Requirements of the LCSW Manager
- Master's Degree in Nursing or Social Work or Social Welfare
- 5+ years of case management or utilization management experience in a healthcare organization.
- 2+ in supervisory role
- Registered Nurse or licensed Social Worker in California
Send your resume for immediate consideration. Good people know good people. Please feel free to share with your peers.