Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
Interested in traveling to Germany!!!
Sterling Medical is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), New Parent Support Program Manager to work with our military men and women at our Sembach, Germany Army base!
· Monday-Friday schedule
· Flexible Hours between 9:00 am -7:00pm; Weekends may be required
· Fantastic PTO accrual rate
· Competitive Compensation and RELOCATION Package
· Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
· Master's degree in Clinical Social Work, accredited by council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
· Have a minimum of five years of direct experience in child abuse prevention and/ or family and children’s services, parenting programs or related areas
· Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted in any state is accepted
· BLS with the American Heart Association
If you are interested in this position please contact Hope Gausmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at 513.984.1800 ext. 264