At Percy, we're building new ways to help people like you find meaningful employment at local clinics and healthcare organizations across the country. We're currently looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join a mission-driven local clinic focused on helping veterans achieve a higher quality of life.
Candidates should be comfortable working in a clinical setting and performing a full range of psychological assessment services and diagnoses. If you are a licensed Clinical Psychologist looking for an opportunity where you can use your skills and actively help the veteran community, this opportunity could be a great fit.
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform a full range of psychological assessments
- Diagnoses mental disorders and behavioral health conditions
- Contribute directly to the success and growth of the psychology department
- Work closely with a small mission-driven team
Qualifications and Skills
- PsyD or PHD in Psychology
- Licensed to practice psychology
- Available for a full-time schedule
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- Predictable hours (great work-life balance!)
- Mission-driven clinic focused on serving veterans
- Significant growth and leadership opportunities