- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 20 days of Paid Time Off
- 14 paid holidays
- Employee bonuses
- And more!
Your benefits and PTO start the date you're hired with no waiting period!
Come join a company that is committed to being a trusted partner focused on our customers while not forgetting about our employees!
Manager of Learning &Organization Development is accountable for the development, execution and management of the North America Learning and Organizational Development Program for NA Operations. This includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Updating and mapping Manufacturing Professional Development Program to the new Global Career Model Program.
- Develop, in collaboration with the Leadership Team (LT), Cross Training Programs providing opportunities for individuals to grow and develop.
- Develop, in collaboration with the LT and Ax L&D, a Learning Management System (LMS) tailored to meet the needs to the NA organization.
- Helps guide and provide career counseling to NA employees
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Professional HR Certifications (preferred)
- Minimum of 2-5 years of professional experience with demonstrated skills developing and implementing programs. Learning and development experience is preferred. Demonstrating leadership, facilitation and training skills. (Master's degree or related work experience may be substituted)