License Practical Nurse
Job Description for License Practical Nurse:-
- Observing inmates for signs of physical or mental distress and reporting any abnormalities to medical staff
- Providing basic nursing care to patients, such as changing bandages, administering medications, and assisting with bathing
- Observing inmates for signs of mental or physical distress and reporting any such observations to appropriate staff members
- Maintaining records of inmate health care needs, progress, and activities.
- Record a patient's medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.