P.I.E Management is hiring Pharmacy Technicians to perform a variety of support activities to coordinate vendor pharmacy services in a health care unit or provide pharmacy technician services in the operation of a pharmacy under the guidance of a registered Pharmacist.
Working hours 10:30-7pm
- Coordinates ordering, distribution, delivery, and pick-up of pharmaceutical products.
- Documents receipt of medication ensuring all pharmaceutical products ordered are received.
- Sorts and stocks incoming pharmaceutical products.
- Notifies supervisor of missing medications and assists in obtaining necessary medication from vendor pharmacy or local pharmacy.
- Ability to inventory medications and supplies
- Ability to maintain records.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to maintain favorable public relations.
- One year of experience working in a pharmacy, hospital setting preferred.