Have you thought about Trustbridge?
Since 1978, Hospice of Palm Beach County, Hospice of Broward County and Hospice by the Sea have cared for 200,000 families in South Florida. These three hospices are now one branch of Trustbridge, a community nonprofit that provides support for families facing serious illness 24 hours a day. Our other services include palliative medicine, caregiver support and bereavement programs.
At Trustbridge, we consider our employees our greatest resource. Our appreciation is shown in many ways, including the wide range of comprehensive benefits we offer.
Trustbridge benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401K with employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous PTO package
**Sign on/retention bonus of $3000 available for all full time LPN positions**
Under the direction of the registered nurse and primary physician, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for identifying patient/family needs, and coordinating the care for the patient/family. As part of the interdisciplinary group (IDG) contributes and follows an individualized plan of care. The LPN utilizes monitoring, intervention and teaching skills to maximize patient comfort and enhance the quality of life for the patient/family unit. Pledge to make the comfort and care of patients and families the highest priority; consistently provide a high level of personalized, sincere and engaging service to patients and families at all times; ensure the complete satisfaction of patients and families; promptly and effectively address all concerns.
- Education/Regulatory Requirements:
- Current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Florida.
- Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- Successful completion of 30 hour IV Course meeting State of Florida Board of Nursing requirements.
- Hospice Certification preferred.
- Understanding of the ability to apply the characteristics of hospice nursing, case management, crisis intervention, communication skills, thanatology skills, and needs assessment skills.
- Adequate and reliable means of transportation with adequate insurance and valid Florida driver’s license.
- Professional Requirements:
- Ability to coordinate with both volunteers and other health care professionals in the delivery of palliative care to Hospice patients.
- LPNs will be able to perform techniques and procedures according to the skills as evidenced by attendance at training sessions and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Language Skills:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred not not required