HealthBridge Post-Acute Rehabilitation is a joint venture with Mission Point Healthcare Services and the University of Michigan - West Hospital. HealthBridge is a short-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with 65-private rooms, lounge, dining areas, and a 3000 square foot rehabilitation gym. We successfully transition patients from rehab to home.
Come see for yourself!
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health and safety of its residents, team members, and our communities as its highest priority. Effective 12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services will require all team members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Licensed Practical Nurse with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- Sign on Bonus: $7500 for FT or $3750 for PT (until 12/08/2021)
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you are efficient and strive to provide the best possible care to our residents and families. Our LPNs are responsible for providing individualized care that encourages the resident to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychological well being
- Observe and evaluate each resident on your assigned unit. Administer and document current medications and treatments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations, initiate immediate life-saving measures in the absence of a physician.
- Deliver direct nursing care to residents and provide clinical supervision of the care staff assigned on your unit.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plan.
What you need:
- Must have current, unencumbered, state licensed practical nurse license
- CPR certification
- A can do/ will do attitude to help others
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across Michigan and growing, Mission Points goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment.
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy and productive lifestyle.