Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
8 Hour Night Shift
Practical Nurse (LPN) you are responsible for staff assignment and provide overall supervision of resident care in accordance with established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program with a current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the state in which practicing.
- Possess leadership ability and the willingness to work with and supervise professional and nonprofessional personnel.
- Ability to Read, write and speak the English language
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete all Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) required record keeping forms/charts upon the resident’s admission, discharge, transfer, etc. File in the resident’s chart and/or forward to the appropriate department.
- Prepare/administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Admit, transfer and discharge resident. Assist in arranging transportation and packing as necessary.
- Administer professional services such as: catheterization, tube feeding, suction, applying and changing