Are you a mental health professional looking for a pediatric clinic that puts the well-being of their patients first? We are searching for a Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a family-owned and operated CHMS clinic in Mountain Home, AR. TheLicensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker will work with children with mental health and behavioural issues. This is a full-time position in the clinic where you will specialize with children ages 0 - 6, with some older children. Clinic hours are 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM, depending on treatments.
* The Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker will work with individuals, groups and communities to promote optimum mental and emotional health
* Encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences
* Examine issues including substance abuse, ageing, bullying, anger management, careers, depression, relationships, LGBTQ, self-image, stress and suicide
* Work with families and other designated individuals related to treatments to h elp clients define goals, plan action and gain insight
* Develop therapeutic processes and maintain those skills
* The Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker will refer clients to psychologists and other services
* T ake a holistic (mind & body) approach to mental health care and counsel with emphasis on prevention
* Must be able to travel when necessary
* Must be able to follow all billing guidelines and complete all progress notes in a timely manner
* R eports to the Clinical Director or another designated administrator
* Keep up with all state requirements regarding licensure and board expectations
* Keep current on nonaggressive Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) training
* May require extra provisional training for toddlers age 4 and under
* Participates in multidisciplinary staffing to keep abreast of therapy goals and progress
* Completes 15 hours of approved company training per year
* Must be familiar with CARF, EIDT, DPSQA and OBH procedures
Must hold a license to provide counselling within the state of Arkansas and have one of the following credentials - LAC, LPC, LCSW, MSW
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!