Licensed Vocation Nurse (LVN)
Advanced Medical Personnel, Inc. is a leading provider of Licensed Vocational Nurse jobs in California. We currently have an opening for ON-CALL, PER DIEM Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)
Job Description for Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Read patient charts and records condition of patients and treatments, medications, special diets and procedures ordered by physicians, prepares, administers and records prescribed medications, injections and treatments under the supervision of a physician or registered nurse, observes and reports any changes in the patients’ condition to the nursing supervisor or physician.
- Obtains patient histories, takes patients’ vital signs, and test urine and draws blood from patients.
- Administers care according to designated instructions and nursing care plans; irrigates eyes, ears, nose and other areas, apply dressing to wounds, give enemas and catheterize patients and gives tracheotomy care.
- Provides bedside care, hygiene procedures, turning patients to prevent bedsores, assist patients in special equipment, such as respirators and start 4’s. Serve and feed patients.
- Show professionalism and be courteous to family members at all times.
Requirements for Licensed Vocational Nurse Jobs:
- Active in-state nursing license
- Minimum of 1 year experience for hospital assignments
- Minimum 3 months in Skilled Nursing Facility for SNF assignments
- Physical Evaluation & 2-Step PPD within past year
- Other requirements may vary upon hire
Getting started is easy. Apply and an Advanced Medical Personnel recruiter will be in touch with you shortly!
- You can also apply at: www.4advmed.com
- On-Call Positions also available
- Salary: $30 to $50/hr