Our client located near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is seeking Licensed Independent Social Worker to join their Behavioral Health team. Enjoy a full-time permanent role, competitive compensation, and working with the pediatric population.
Responsibilities of the LISW:
- Provide various outpatient mental health services with the goal of patient recovery within the pediatric population
- Conduct intakes and monitors individual, group, and family therapies.
- Conduct assessments of clients/patients to identify substance abuse and/or mental illness
Requirements for the LISW role:
- Must be a Licensed Independent Social Worker - Clinical Practice (LISW-CP)
- Pediatrics Counseling experience.
- Light travel to surrounding clinics as needed
For more information on this Licensed Independent Social Worker opportunity or other mental health roles nationwide, please send an updated resume.