Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
Interested in traveling to Italy!!!
Sterling Medical is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Special Need Coordinator to work with our military families our Aviano, Italy Air Base!
· Monday-Friday schedule
· Flexible Hours between 7:30 am -4:30pm; NO Weekends
· Fantastic PTO accrual rate
· Competitive Compensation and RELOCATION Package
· Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
· Master's degree in Clinical Social Work, accredited by council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
· Have a minimum of TWO years of direct experience in care coordination, discharge planning or case management in a medical setting within the last 4 years.
· Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted in any state is accepted
· BLS with the American Heart Association
If you are interested in this position please contact Hope Gausmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at 513.984.1800 ext. 264