LNA- Part Time Weekends All Shifts
- Provides direct care and assists residents with activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and toileting to the level necessary to promote health and independence.
- Provides assistance with mobility and functional nursing care as defined by the nursing care plan. This would include transfers, ambulation, ROM, splint application, positioning, sit stand lifts, Hoyer lifts, and whirlpool.
- Develops professional relationships with a wide range of residents, family members, co-workers and supervisors which allows open communication based on mutual respect.
- Assists with assessments and treatment procedures as defined by the State Nursing Practice Act and facility policy to include: TPR's, BP's, weights, specimen collection, skin care, O2 stats and O2.
- Follows Infection Control guidelines including Standard Precautions, handling of Biohazadous materials and isolation techniques.
- Is familiar with and assists with care protocols including falls prevention, safety and elopement, behavior management, skin integrity and bowel and bladder management. Provides assistance/oversight with all nutritional and hydration needs.
- Accepts resident assignment and direction from the Nurse Leader. Observes and reports to the nurse any change in physical or mental function. Demonstrates awareness of shared responsibilities for resident care needs and contributes to the general care and order of the resident rooms, belongings and common areas. Cooperates with the overall needs of the facility at times of increased demands.
- Understands and follows established facility protocols regarding Resident Rights, Abuse reporting, HIPAA and emergency response.
- Encourages and assists residents in participating in social and recreational activities.
- Accurately documents the level of care provided to include LNA flow sheets and all other data collection as defined by the individual Care Plan.
- Medical and Dental Insurance, after 30 days of employment
- 403(b) Retirement plan with a company match
- LNA Career Ladder
- Earned Time off, start at 15 days
- 6 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days
- Wellness Programs
- On-site fitness opportunities
- Employee meal program
- Education assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Previous experience preferred
- Active NH LNA License