JOB-2661315: A North Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is for night call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active NC state license. The assignment requires reading echo and nucs.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: Night call
- Procedures: Read echo and nucs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail