JOB-2652514: A facility in Illinois needs a locum tenens anesthesiologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 6:45 am - 3 pm. The ideal candidate has an active IL state license and current ACLS, BLS, and TEE certification. Procedures for this assignment include general, labor epidurals and blocks. There is also supervision of CRNAs. CompHealth can help physicians without a current IL license obtain one.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:45 am - 3 pm
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and TEE
- Procedures: General, labor epidurals and blocks
- CRNA supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail