JOB-2652513: A facility in Illinois needs a locum tenens cardiac anesthesiologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 6:45 am - 3 pm. The ideal candidate has an active IL state license and current ACLS, BLS, and TEE certification. Procedures for this assignment include general, epidurals and blocks. There is also some supervision of CRNAs. CompHealth can help physicians without a current IL license obtain one.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:45 am - 3 pm
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and TEE
- Procedures: General, epidurals and blocks
- CRNA supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail