JOB-2620415: We are helping a Pennsylvania-based facility that is currently seeking an otolaryngologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be full-time or part-time coverage and you will see an average of 30 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a PA state license before this assignment starts.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Full-time or part-time
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail