Georgia Medical Staffing, LLC is currently looking for multiple Physicians to assist in Brooklyn, NY.. Below are some details.. More details will be available soon.. If you are interested pleased send me a copy of your resume and we can discuss further..
Start date – ASAP!
Hours – TBD
Location: Will be Deployed to State of New York - All Travel and Housing is Provided
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides medical services at the scope and level of a Physician to preserve the health of employees and client personnel.
- Systematically assesses the urgent or emergent health needs of patients, analyzes data, and formulates a plan of care, with other members of the medical team, which is realistic in relation to the employee’s capabilities and job requirements.
- Recognizes and treats illnesses and injuries according to established operating instructions within the scope of licensure and regulations of state employment or practice.
- Records and maintains patient information in accordance with standard protocols, and the Privacy Act.
- Identifies and records the signs and symptoms of physical and mental conditions.
- Thoroughly exercises skill in initiative, judgment, problem-solving and decision-making daily.
- Makes independent judgments and prioritizes workload.
- Pursues professional development activities and continuing education to ensure currency with present practices and trends in healthcare and specifically in the practice of emergency medical treatment.
- Monitors reconciliation of financial transactions and ensures contract charges are applied uniformly.
- Protects patients' privacy through confidentiality, infection control procedures, assuring consistent medication administration, and assuring proper storage and maintenance procedures for all equipment and supplies.
- Diagnose the patient's ailment and immediately start treatment.
- Explain to the patient and their family about their ailment and educate them about the line of treatment they are starting.
- Order diagnostic test on the patient as required.
- Document treatment orders for each patient and ensure that the nurses follow those orders.
- Readily be available in case of emergency.
- Updated on all the latest medical breakthroughs because it could possibly be useful for their patients.
- Respect and maintain the doctor and confidentiality agreement.
- Strictly follow the Hippocratic oath.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited Medical school in which an MD degree was earned.
- 3 years’ post qualification experience as a Physician.
- Hold and Maintain a license or practicing certificate as a physician.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products required.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Location of services may at times be in remote, austere or challenging environments.
- Must be able to perform duties in a stressful and high paced environment without physical limitations.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and flexibility in work requirements to include potential shift changes based on operational needs and/or command priorities.
- 3 years experience as a Chief Medical Officer.
- 3 year's Critical Care experience.
- 3 years' Infectious Disease experience.
- 3 years' Emergency Room experience.
- 3 year's Internist experience.
- 3 years' Pathologist experience.
- Advance Life Support (ACLS)
- Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
I look forward to hearing from you!
Georgia Medical Staffing, LLC