Georgia Medical Staffing, LLC is currently looking for multiple Respiratory Therapist to assist in Brooklyn, NY.. Below are some details.. More details will be available soon.. If you are interested pleased send me a copy of your resume and we can discuss further..
Start date – ASAP!
Hours – TBD
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides respiratory therapy services at the scope and level of a Respiratory Therapist to preserve the health of employees and client personnel.
- Systematically assesses the urgent or emergent health needs of patients, analyzes data, and formulates a plan of care, with other members of the medical team, which is realistic in relation to the employee’s capabilities and job requirements.
- Conducting and monitoring prescribed therapeutic and diagnostic procedures
- Maintaining artificial and natural airways
- Performing pulmonary function testing
- Performing hemodynamic monitoring and other physiologic monitoring
- Recognizes and treats illnesses according to established operating instructions within the scope of regulations of state employment or practice.
- Records and maintains patient information in accordance with standard protocols, and the Privacy Act.
- Identifies and records the signs and symptoms of physical and mental conditions.
- Thoroughly exercises skill in initiative, judgment, problem-solving and decision-making daily.
- Makes independent judgments and prioritizes workload.
- Pursues professional development activities and continuing education to ensure currency with present practices and trends in healthcare and specifically in the practice of emergency medical treatment.
- Protects patients' privacy through confidentiality, infection control procedures, assuring consistent medication administration, and assuring proper storage and maintenance procedures for all equipment and supplies.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of related experience as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Must demonstrate application of respiratory therapy principles and techniques to identify and evaluate respiratory conditions and disorders.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products required.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Location of services may at times be in remote, austere or challenging environments.
- Must be able to perform duties in a stressful and high paced environment without physical limitations.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and flexibility in work requirements to include potential shift changes based on operational needs and/or command priorities.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Georgia Medical Staffing, LLC