Georgia Medical Staffing, LLC is currently looking for NP/PA's with Critical Care experience, Emergency Medicine experience, Trauma experience, etc.… to assist with COVID-19 Rapid Response in multiple states starting ASAP!.. Below are some details.. More details will be available soon.. If you are interested pleased send me a copy of your resume and we can discuss further..
Start date – ASAP
Hours – TBD
Locations – FL, TX, NY, IL.. more to come in coming days
With the outbreak of COVID-19 we are currently looking for multiple providers to assist with Rapid Response units in multiple states across the country.. If you are interested in any of these locations please let me know and we can discuss further..
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides medical services at the scope and level of a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to preserve the health of employees and client personnel.
- Systematically assesses the urgent or emergent health needs of patients, analyzes data, and formulates a plan of care, with other members of the medical team, which is realistic in relation to the employee’s capabilities and job requirements.
- Recognizes and treats illnesses and injuries according to established operating instructions within the scope of licensure and regulations of state employment or practice.
- Records and maintains patient information in accordance with standard protocols, and the Privacy Act.
- Identifies and records the signs and symptoms of physical and mental conditions.
- Thoroughly exercises skill in initiative, judgment, problem-solving and decision-making daily.
- Makes independent judgments and prioritizes workload.
- Demonstrates proven success in stressful environments.
- Pursues professional development activities and continuing education to ensure currency with present practices and trends in healthcare and specifically in the practice of emergency medical treatment.
- Monitors reconciliation of financial transactions and ensures contract charges are applied uniformly.
- Protects patients' privacy through confidentiality, infection control procedures, assuring consistent medication administration, and assuring proper storage and maintenance procedures for all equipment and supplies.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner and/or Physician Assistant school.
- Active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner State License and the ability to be favorably credentialed. Must have 2 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Active and unrestricted Physician Assistant State License and the ability to be favorably credentialed. Must have 2 years of experience as a Physician Assistant.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products required.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Location of services may at times be in remote, austere or challenging environments.
- Must be able to perform duties in a stressful and high paced environment without physical limitations.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and flexibility in work requirements to include potential shift changes based on operational needs and/or command priorities.
More information will be available at a later date
I look forward to hearing from you!
Georgia Medical Staffing, LLC