Georgia Medical Staffing, LLC is currently looking for Registered Nurses to assist multiple clinics in the state of Florida.. Below are some details.. More details will be available soon.. If you are interested pleased send me a copy of your resume and we can discuss further..
Start date – As soon as possible
Hours – TBD
The State of FL is in a State of Emergency and the Federal Gov’t has given them permission to recruit a staff of Registered Nurses that would be interested in helping them during this crucial time in containing COVID 19.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides medical services at the scope and level of a Registered Nurse to preserve the health of employees and client personnel.
- Systematically assesses the urgent or emergent health needs of patients, analyzes data, and formulates a plan of care, with other members of the medical team, which is realistic in relation to the employee’s capabilities and job requirements.
- Recognizes and treats illnesses and injuries according to established operating instructions within the scope of licensure and regulations of state employment or practice.
- Records and maintains patient information in accordance with standard protocols, and the Privacy Act.
- Graduated from an accredited Nursing school.
- Active and unrestricted RN State License and the ability to be favorably credentialed.
- 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products required.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to travel for a minimum of two (2) weeks at a time.
- Location of services may at times be in remote, austere or challenging environments.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to perform duties in a stressful and high paced environment without physical limitations.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and flexibility in work requirements to include potential shift changes based on operational needs and/or command priorities.
- Current ACLS certification
Pay - $45/hour
More information will be available at a later date
I look forward to hearing from you!
Georgia Medical Staffing, LLC