Examples of Duties Performed:
- Complies with current federal, state, and local regulations governing nursing care in the execution of assigned duties.
- Administers and records medications following physician orders and established center policy
- Takes and records resident vital signs and collects laboratory specimens as directed.
- Provides emotional support to residents and their families.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse from the Georgia State Nursing Board.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with residents, family members, department heads, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace